SmallWeb - DirectAdmin Web & Email Hosting from £1/m

MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider
edited May 2021 in Offers

SmallWeb Ltd is a UK company established with the aim of providing affordable hosting without drawbacks in service quality. We implement cost-cutting strategies to ensure we can maintain an increasing profit whilst also passing the savings on to our customers.

So to start, what are the basic features of a SmallWeb Shared Hosting plan?

• DirectAdmin Control Panel
  • CloudLinux Operating System
  • NVMe Storage Space
  • Let's Encrypt SSL
  • Softaculous App Installer
  • Free Website Migrations
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Caged SSH Access
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Day Refund Policy

Shared Hosting

Email Hosting

SmallWeb Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company Number 12272693.

Michael

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider

I regret to inform you that after one whole year I will no longer be... writing my own signatures in tickets. Now it's automated. This is just a bump.

Thanked by (1)bdl

Michael

• Are the daily backups user accessible ?

@codedivine said:
    Are the daily backups user accessible ?

They are admin side backups, you are able to create your own via DirectAdmin.

From our Terms of Service:

A backup script runs automatically via cron job on each individual DirectAdmin web server on a daily basis. These backups are stored locally on the server's storage drive and also independently transferred to a remote server where they are retained for up to 14 days. We provide these backups as a disaster recovery method and don’t intend them to be used for recovery of self-destructed data. We do not take or retain backups for shared or reseller accounts that have been suspended.

You can take your own manual backups through the web server’s control panel providing your total storage usage is below 50%.

Michael

Happy July friends! I present this post as an alternative to re-posting the OP in a new thread. Nobody has forbidden me thus yet.

SmallWeb is still offering the same great services as mentioned in the OP and we'd (I'd) love to have you if you haven't signed up already. :)

For the blog readers out there I have created a category for SmallWeb "Behind the Scenes" posts here.

Have a good day :D

Thanked by (2)vyas _MS_

Michael

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited July 2020

suggestion: add an IPV6 column to the table in the post ... before someone asks (didnt' I read in one of the posts here that less than 10 percent of accounts actually use IPV6? Talk about a vocal minority!)

https://smallweb.net/blog/behind-the-scenes-smallweb-hosting-server-specifications/

(nice post btw =) )

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

• The SmallWeb Blog is one more thing that differentiates SmallWeb from other up-and-coming hosts. Regular updates show dedication and plan for the future. It's also a great way to document a successful journey.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

@vyas said:
    suggestion: add an IPV6 column to the table in the post ... before someone asks (didnt' I read in one of the posts here that less than 10 percent of accounts actually use IPV6? Talk about a vocal minority!)

https://smallweb.net/blog/behind-the-scenes-smallweb-hosting-server-specifications/

(nice post btw =) )

I will get right on it :)

MS said:
    The SmallWeb Blog is one more thing that differentiates SmallWeb from other up-and-coming hosts. Regular updates show dedication and plan for the future. It's also a great way to document a successful journey.

Credit to @vyas for motivation to do the blog. I have twenty or so drafts at this point. Need to finish them up.

Thanked by (1)vyas

Michael

• _MS__MS_ OG
    edited July 2020

MS said:
    The SmallWeb Blog is one more thing that differentiates SmallWeb from other up-and-coming hosts. Regular updates show dedication and plan for the future. It's also a great way to document a successful journey.

Credit to @vyas for motivation to do the blog. I have twenty or so drafts at this point. Need to finish them up.

It was a great suggestion, and you did the right thing by following it. I always look for Blog and Announcement links on Websites. Some businesses have a link to their blog in the main navigation, and have a blog section in the footer where they display some of their latest blog post titles.

Thanked by (2)vyas MichaelCee
This discussion has been closed.

This Site is currently in maintenance mode.
Please check back here later.

→ Site Settings