Apple hacked

https://samcurry.net/hacking-apple/

Ain't no more your password was weak excuse this time

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm guessing you didn't read the link before copy-pasting from ycombinator news.

• @mikewazar said:
    I'm guessing you didn't read the link before copy-pasting from ycombinator news.

what do you mean?

• @mikewazar

Overall, an attacker could've abused this to...
    Create a worm that has the capability to silently exfiltrate/modify iCloud account information including photos and videos

all that was required from a potential victim to open an email, which means this could be a targeted attack since I believe it is still possible to spoof source email address

am I missing something?

• @comi said:
    @mikewazar

Overall, an attacker could've abused this to...
    Create a worm that has the capability to silently exfiltrate/modify iCloud account information including photos and videos

all that was required from a potential victim to open an email, which means this could be a targeted attack since I believe it is still possible to spoof source email address

am I missing something?

To think that people are still dumb enough to fall for that crap.

1stPost

For netcup offers visit: Netcup Codes Root server and VPS vouchers || Deutsche Version - Netcup Gutschein

• spliticesplitice Hosting ProviderOG
    edited October 2020

The only question I would have for Apple is: Why is much of this not behind a VPN or strictly requiring access from VPN endpoint IP?

X4B - DDoS Protection: Affordable Anycast DDoS protection including Layer 7 mitigation with PoPs in the Europe, Asia, North and South America.
    Latest Offer: Brazil Launch 2020 Offer

• @splitice said:
    The only question I would have for Apple is: Why is much of this not behind a VPN or strictly requiring access from VPN endpoint IP?

From what I have seen, its the MAC OS/Windows that makes people dumb. Linux people never make these kind of mistakes.

For netcup offers visit: Netcup Codes Root server and VPS vouchers || Deutsche Version - Netcup Gutschein

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

@FridayNightGamer said: Linux people never make these kind of mistakes

lol

Hate radiates from the source. If you look around and see it everywhere, it's coming from you.

• Linux people are creeps.

• @splitice said:

didn't help'em

Some of the immediate findings from the automated scanning were...
    VPN servers affected by Cisco CVE-2020-3452 Local File Read 1day (x22)

• @mikewazar said:
    Linux people are creeps.

No we are not.
    I'm only milking my goat for pleasure, not sustenance.

Thanked by (1)mikewazar

Educationally teaches you with knowledge, while you learn and conglomeratively alluminate your academic intellectual profile: https://lowend.wiki
    „Homo homini rattus.“