SmallWeb.net | Hosting Offering Going Into 2020 & 50% Off New Email Service Beta

MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider
edited June 2020 in Offers

Hey folks, now that BF/CM is over I just wanted to pop a thread with what SmallWeb has to offer ending 2019 and starting 2020.

Firstly, SmallWeb is now introducing DirectAdmin Email Services. This service runs through MXroute who I'm sure most of you are aware of and respect individually for their great service.

What's the features?

• DirectAdmin Interface - The email service uses a customised version of the DirectAdmin interface, removing unecessary web-related sections and opting for the "Sidebar" template for ease of use.

• 300/H Outbound Limit - Each individual email address can send a maximum of 300 outbound emails per hour. Of course, please only use this for legitimate, non-spam use. I'm sure you will.

• Reputable IP Addresses - The provider is known for their quality high reputation pool of IP addresses and strict anti-spam and anti-blacklist measures to ensure your emails are good to go.

• The Necessary Protocols - All necessary protocols are available such as IMAP, POP3 and SMTP.

• Webmail Interface Login - We offer a webmail interface using the Roundcube email software. It's recently been updated with a fresh design and looks very modern. We're looking into expanding this range.

What's the package?

SWMAIL - 3GB Storage - £9.99/year - Now £4.99/year - Promocode: BETA - Order Link For 3GB Email Account

On to the Shared Hosting..

SmallWeb offers shared hosting in 6 locations as of this post.

• Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Los Angeles, United States
  • Luxembourg, Europe
  • London, United Kingdom
  • Melbourne, Australia
  • New York, United States

The plans are:

½GB - 05 Site - 100GB Bandwidth - Softaculous - Let's Encrypt - £3.99/Year
1GB - 10 Sites - 250GB Bandwidth - Softaculous - Let's Encrypt - £6.99/Year
2GB - 20 Sites - 500GB Bandwidth - Softaculous - Let's Encrypt - £9.99/Year

Scroll the order form and choose a location here

Starting the new year, more stock will be added for those borderline or out of stock.

Now if you're wondering about reseller plans, they're being revamped for 2020! Aiming to target the 10-50GB storage requirement, with Free Blesta Licensing included for certain packages. For now! If you would like to save money on Blesta/bundle with your SmallWeb services I offer monthly branded. :)

Thank you for reading this if you have! Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael

Comments

• SmallWeb said: Webmail Interface Login - We offer a webmail interface using the Roundcube email software.

No Crossbox, or Rainloop?

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider
    edited December 2019

@Daniel said:

SmallWeb said: Webmail Interface Login - We offer a webmail interface using the Roundcube email software.

No Crossbox, or Rainloop?

I just need to double check the URLS, then add both of the Webmail options to the panel sidebar. Rainloop is now linked up.

Edit: P.S, the paperwork went through and we are now SmallWeb Ltd (instead of Cloud2Z Limited). @anyonewhocares

Michael

• @SmallWeb said: Edit: P.S, the paperwork went through and we are now SmallWeb Ltd (instead of Cloud2Z Limited). @anyonewhocares

Just curious: why did you choose "Cloud2Z" to begin with?

(In your place, I might have chosen "Smallcloud", but perhaps that is already taken. :) )

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

edited December 2019

@angstrom said:

@SmallWeb said: Edit: P.S, the paperwork went through and we are now SmallWeb Ltd (instead of Cloud2Z Limited). @anyonewhocares

Just curious: why did you choose "Cloud2Z" to begin with?

(In your place, I might have chosen "Smallcloud", but perhaps that is already taken. :) )

I have a habit of non-logical naming of things. SmallWeb is about the only thing that makes sense. :tongue:

Also if it helps, I don't say/see "ZED", I say/see "ZEE" which is a lot less offputting.

Thanked by (1)angstrom

Michael

• Seems I am too late for the mail offer. Is there any you will offer 5GB? Any plans on future promos? :)

@blackjack4494 said: Seems I am too late for the mail offer. Is there any you will offer 5GB? Any plans on future promos? :)

How are you too late? This promo has not ended

Michael

• @SmallWeb said:

@blackjack4494 said: Seems I am too late for the mail offer. Is there any you will offer 5GB? Any plans on future promos? :)

Hm weird. It says 'The coupon could not be applied.'
    I haven't tried on desktop yet but it's not working at least on mobile. Also ordering process is messy on mobile ??

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
    edited December 2019

@blackjack4494 said:

@SmallWeb said:

Hm weird. It says 'The coupon could not be applied.'
    I haven't tried on desktop yet but it's not working at least on mobile. Also ordering process is messy on mobile ??

Thank you for being the first and only to tell me this :P I had it accidentally set to "BETA1". You may try "BETA" now and feel free to ticket for 5GB.

Thanked by (1)blackjack4494

Michael

Couple more left on that email account promo :)

Michael

Matey's - Crossbox now available and a new email page. - One more left on that 50% off.

Michael

This discussion has been closed.

This Site is currently in maintenance mode.
Please check back here later.

→ Site Settings