[Site Improvements] Quick poll on "Mark All Viewed" button

2»

Comments

• @TheDP said:

@tetech said: What is really needed is "ignore thread".

I don't think that's needed here right?

Maybe somewhere else :smiley:

:lol:

• LowHostingLowHosting Hosting Provider
    edited March 2022

@Mason said:

@FAT32 said:
    I believe quite a lot of users use it... that's one of the first thing people complained when I moved it somewhere when developing Vanilla theme

So it seems! I'm honestly quite surprised. Personally, I hate it because I accidentally press it all the time and miss replies.

So I'm not the only one :D

LowHosting.io - LowHosting.org

• Just adding with the crowd: Much needed button..... And honestly it should stay where it is!
    Thanks

• I never noticed this feature until I read this thread, love it :lol: using it daily now B)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOG

@bdl said:
    I never noticed this feature until I read this thread, love it :lol: using it daily now B)

That was expected.
    @Mason is a marketing genius. In this case, he used some reversed psychology with a survey as a bait call for action...

This forum is going places, le' me tell ya!

:)

Thanked by (4)bdl Mason AlwaysSkint Falzo

BikeGremlin I/O
    Mostly WordPress ™

• Just wanted to thank @Mason for bringing it to my attention. I knew it was there but had completely forgotten about it. Makes it so much easier to remember where I left off. :)

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • I use it all the time. Please keep it. thanks! <3

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Heh. No need to bring this back up for debate, I won't be removing the button given the response from everyone in the thread that finds it useful. Appreciate the input, all!

Thanked by (1)Falzo

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

This discussion has been closed.

This Site is currently in maintenance mode.
Please check back here later.

→ Site Settings