[Domain Auction] troubleshooti.ng ⚙️

2»

Comments

• @ElonBezos said:
    hello @Amadex & other sorry for disturb y all here, just wanna ask, is there any difficulties for me to buy dot NG tld? i live in asia right now btw..
    is there any special requirements/documents need to provide to web4africa?

thx in advance

You can buy it via web4africa without any spec req.

Thanked by (1)ElonBezos

Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia

• @angstrom said:

@Amadex said:

@CamoYoshi said:
    16 EUR

You won it. Details via pm. Congrats! 🥳

So neither of you bothered to look at the time of the bid? Really?

I did not check the time on my end and it turns out my PC was 16 minutes behind. I should have taken more due diligence on my end to reject Amadex's bid confirmation, and as a result I am abstaining from participating in these domain auctions in the future due to how terribly I personally handled this. Lessons have been learned on my end and I will take responsibility for my role in this situation by giving this domain back to @risharde.

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• @CamoYoshi said:

@angstrom said:

@Amadex said:

@CamoYoshi said:
    16 EUR

You won it. Details via pm. Congrats! 🥳

So neither of you bothered to look at the time of the bid? Really?

I did not check the time on my end and it turns out my PC was 16 minutes behind. I should have taken more due diligence on my end to reject Amadex's bid confirmation, and as a result I am abstaining from participating in these domain auctions in the future due to how terribly I personally handled this. Lessons have been learned on my end and I will take responsibility for my role in this situation by giving this domain back to @risharde.

Well, this is a friendly non-toxic community. If something like this happens, we can work together to resolve it. Thanks for your time.

Thanked by (1)CamoYoshi

Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@Amadex @CamoYoshi @risharde

Appreciate the three of you guys coming to an amicable solution here. I realize mistakes happen, so thanks all for trying to make this right. That's the low end spirit! ;)

Thanked by (2)CamoYoshi Amadex

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

• Special thanks to @CamoYoshi for transferring the account details to me with the domain and @Amadex (payment has been sent to you). Also special thanks to @Mason for assisting us. All seems well and the domain is now in my possession. I also have to apologize if I escalated this issue a little more than it was needed. @CamoYoshi please consider reconsidering and continuing to bid, these things happen from time to time and I think what was most important here was that you guys acted with honour.

Thank you all again!

Thanked by (4)CamoYoshi Mason Amadex mikho

https://onddns.com - FREE Dynamic Realtime DNS powered by 10 DDoS protected servers around the world!