Freedom Sale: Get .IN Domain Name @ $1.50

stromonicstromonic Hosting Provider
edited August 2022 in Offers

Stromonic.com founded in 2017, we provide web hosting solutions and technology to successful individuals, entrepreneurs and small- and medium-sized business around the globe. Since its inception, we became one of the fastest-growing web hosting and domain name providers, powering more than 10,000+ websites around the globe.

We pride ourselves on listening to customers, truly understanding the technology challenges, and helping people, like you, move forward, achieve your goals and share your ideas online with the world. No matter what the level of technology required, we'll find an answer. But not just any old answer. We offer sage advice that's simple, reliable and works for you.

Independence Day 2022: India is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav this year, as the country marks 75 years of achieving independence. So, we are here, with our wholesale price of .IN domain name registration.

Get .IN domain name at just $1.50 for the first year (applicable on domain registration only).
Domain Registration URL: https://www.stromonic.com/domain-search

Note: This offer is valid till 15th Aug, midnight, 2022. No coupon code is required.

Why Register .IN Domains?

• .IN sites rank higher in Google search results in India.
  • Let customers know you are open for business here, at home.
  • Proudly represent the fastest growing economy to the world.

Regards,
Stromonic Networks
Turning Ideas Into Reality!
https://www.stromonic.com

Stromonic.com - Web Hosting, Reseller, Managed WP, VPS & Dedicated Servers!
Data Centers: India, Finland, Canada, Bulgaria, United States
Custom Quotation: [email protected]

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

• $0.99 @ Dynadot.. Until 2022/08/20 18:29 UTC

Thanked by (2)jmaxwell chris
  • will the WHOIS Info be private?

Why?

• dosaidosai OG
    edited August 2022

@jmaxwell said:
    will the WHOIS Info be private?

It is redacted at registry level.

• stromonicstromonic Hosting Provider

@jmaxwell said:
    will the WHOIS Info be private?

Whois Protection is by default freely included with our .IN registration.

• They haven't really been a Bastian of freedom recently, but happy holidays :)

I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

• @chris said:
    They haven't really been a Bastian of freedom recently, but happy holidays :)

elaborate please?

• @BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

The fascist nature & actions of the current govt is what @chris is talking about, most probably.

• @ryk said: $0.99 @ Dynadot.. Until 2022/08/20 18:29 UTC

Dynadot is problematic and I think even on LES, saving 51 cents one time is not exciting. I'm just tired of one-year domain bargains with expensive renewals. Also, .review used to have super cheap renewals but they got rid of those :(((.

• @ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

The fascist nature & actions of the current govt is what @chris is talking about, most probably.

To be specific - https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tech-news-technology/vpn-services-in-india-to-store-user-data-for-5-years-all-you-need-to-know-7900339/

Why?

• @willie said: Dynadot is problematic and I think even on LES, saving 51 cents one time is not exciting.

I agree ! I am sure like many of you here, I've accounts with multiple major domain registrars.. Dynadot, Namecheap, etc... Most of them are selling for less than $1 .. So, why would I sign up with a unknown provider to purchase at higher price ..

@willie said: I'm just tired of one-year domain bargains with expensive renewals.

me too !

• @ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

Yes, Not just the current govt to be clear but it seems to be increasing it's dictatorial reach which will eventually become worse in my humble opinion. I'm saddened for the people knowing, Historically speaking of what's to come...... Could be wrong, Probably not though ............ It's not just the latest news btw, Anyone paying attention is able to see patterns emerging - The actions taken are freely available online should you require further elaboration ;)@BingoBongo

Disclaimer: Yes not just india, blah blah blah
    Disclaimer 2: Not that bad yet, Blah blah blah
    Disclaimer 3: Any other whataboutisms don't take away from indias events and I'm happy to critique any and all countries that do so :p

I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

• edited August 2022

@chris said:

@ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

Yes, Not just the current govt to be clear but it seems to be increasing it's dictatorial reach which will eventually become worse in my humble opinion. I'm saddened for the people knowing, Historically speaking of what's to come...... Could be wrong, Probably not though ............ It's not just the latest news btw, Anyone paying attention is able to see patterns emerging - The actions taken are freely available online should you require further elaboration ;)@BingoBongo

Disclaimer: Yes not just india, blah blah blah
    Disclaimer 2: Not that bad yet, Blah blah blah
    Disclaimer 3: Any other whataboutisms don't take away from indias events and I'm happy to critique any and all countries that do so :p

If you are talking about that VPN rules then maybe right..

• @jmaxwell said:

@ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

To be specific - https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tech-news-technology/vpn-services-in-india-to-store-user-data-for-5-years-all-you-need-to-know-7900339/

That's not fascist but height of stupidity

Thanked by (1)BlaZe
  • @BingoBongo said:

@jmaxwell said:

@ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

Unfortunately the country is run by a bunch of retarded boomers. Recently they banned VLC player’s website because some attackers used a bug in certain version of VLC player for installing additional malware after compromising target systems. Won’t be a huge surprise if one fine day Microsoft websites are blocked when they hear about attack vectors based on office files.

Why?

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited August 2022

@BingoBongo said:

@jmaxwell said:

@ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

Stupid is better than corrupt or incompetent. I will take stupid any day.

They were called stupid for banning TikTok 2 years ago for cybersecurity issues. :/) And for implementing phone based payment system for consumers (UPI). Former finance minister (now in opposition) had criticised the idea, mentioning that the country was not equipped to handle such a system. Circa 2022, data speaks for itself.

back to Topic.. VPN + crypto used for money laundering in several criminal cases and recently for siphoning off over 10 Billion dollars out of India by BKk companies to avoid paying over a billion dollars in taxes.

@jmaxwell VLC ban has been in place since February, but debian/ manjaro works also iOS.

Banning Microsoft unlikely, so also for google - default os on laptops given for free to “eligible students” (only about 100 million) is Windows, google practically supports traffic management and free wifi in train stations. Moot point that published data shows that nearly 60 percent bandwidth in "free wifi" isused for streaming/ sharing P0rn. Vote gatherers cannot be done away with easily. In many countries across the world

Thanked by (2)BingoBongo BlaZe

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

• @vyas said:

@BingoBongo said:

@jmaxwell said:

@ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

Stupid is better than corrupt or incompetent. I will take stupid any day.

They were called stupid for banning TikTok 2 years ago for cybersecurity issues. :/) And for implementing phone based payment system for consumers (UPI). Former finance minister (now in opposition) had criticised the idea, mentioning that the country was not equipped to handle such a system. Circa 2022, data speaks for itself.

back to Topic.. VPN + crypto used for money laundering in several criminal cases and recently for siphoning off over 10 Billion dollars out of India by BKk companies to avoid paying over a billion dollars in taxes.

@jmaxwell VLC ban has been in place since February, but debian/ manjaro works also iOS.

Banning Microsoft unlikely, so also for google - default os on laptops given for free to “eligible students” (only about 100 million) is Windows, google practically supports traffic management and free wifi in train stations. Moot point that published data shows that nearly 60 percent bandwidth in "free wifi" isused for streaming/ sharing P0rn. Vote gatherers cannot be done away with easily. In many countries across the world

Agreed on most of it..
    But banning VPNs is almost impossible. Yes you can put restrictions on Indian servers but people will still use other locations for these kind of activities.

edited August 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@ssrvr said:

@BingoBongo said:

@chris said:

elaborate please?

To be straightforward, I do support this action. Because mostly VPNs are used for illegal activities, and the majority of Indian data centers do not want their servers to be used as VPN, because it always welcomes abuse reports, harms IP reputation, and sometimes even whole IP subnet gets blacklisted on major ISPs.

Also, you will find the majority of web hosting companies doesn't allow orders through VPN/Proxy connections, because whenever it's used, there are high chances that the rented service will be used for illegal purpose.

A few months ago, we worked with the Cyber Crime Cell, where one of our servers was used as a VPN to create banking scams. These are the reasons, why companies want to avoid VPNs at the first place and the government wants companies to store clients' details, to prevent illegal activities.

Thanked by (1)BlaZe

• @stromonic said:
    A few months ago, we worked with the Cyber Crime Cell, where one of our servers was used as a VPN to create banking scams.

Now criminals will use offshore VPNs for such activities making it even more difficult to track.

Why?

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited August 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@stromonic said:
    A few months ago, we worked with the Cyber Crime Cell, where one of our servers was used as a VPN to create banking scams.

Now criminals will use offshore VPNs for such activities making it even more difficult to track.

Possible, but then their activities will be tracked / monitored by a department that is better funded and has more resources. Welcome to Big government :-)

Age old conundrum: if there is no crime, what is the use of having Law Enforcement? As an addendum: If cyber criminals are bot better equipped than the cops, then how will the cops justify bigger budgets and capital expenses in Technology ?

Thanked by (2)BlaZe BingoBongo

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

@jmaxwell said:

@stromonic said:

The majority of Indian Government websites / Indian Banks' websites only allow Indian ISP connections. And setting rules for Indian VPN will reduce a good chunk of illegal activities.

Thanked by (1)BingoBongo

• DewlanceDewlance Hosting ProviderOG

@stromonic

Nice and attractive offer. Such offers are suitable for newbies who want to start their own website/blog.

Dewlance - Affordable Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMCS Gift Card Addon - In English/Hindi/Spanish