★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $30/2YR- 768MB ★ $40/2YR - 1.5GB ★ $50/2YR - 2.5GB ★ $70/2YR - 4GB ★ LES

1626364656668»

Comments

• that is why i asked if is deadpool now.... =(

• imokimok OG
    edited August 2022

Maybe.

But I hope they don't.

Anyway, some people can start migrating to Dewlance.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • i would if my data where accesible xD

Thanked by (1)imok
  • edited August 2022

i have 4 vps with virmach which didn't get a hichkup during the transition. it seems one of them hicking up now :)

what is your success score like? mine 3/4

edit: did a last check =)

• 0/3

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim
  • edited August 2022

13/14
    also mostly ppl that have issue track this topic I would presume that under <5% of VPS have issue, dedis I duno as they all need to migrated

• AMS and Frankfurt looks pretty decent now.
    I guess the longer distance from China the better? :P

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous
  • edited August 2022

17/18 up and working well. One VM on ATLZ007 that is down, (EDIT: ATL just came back up) and one VM with a broken $3 migration (no bootable disk).
    I would not call this anything close to a deadpool, but if I was 0/3 like @dedicados I might think different.

Personally I'm going with this...

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

Certainement qui est en droit de vous rendre absurde, est en droit de vous rendre injuste - Voltaire

• ATZ007 was one of my down, so 14/14 up
    still have some issue on 2 that some processes crash not sure why

• edited August 2022

@FrankZ said: ATL just came back up

Thanks for the heads up - hopefully will stay up this time. ;)
    That's 12/12 VPS now (- likely due to distance from China).

That just leaves:

• @vyas to get his Transfer
    • Missing additional two IP addresses on one VPS <-- have to keep shutting it down 'cos it gets started up by 'maintenance'.
    • rDNS

Have been trying to migrate outta Dallas, with no luck, but this is small fry stuff. No big deal.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

lowendinfo.com had no interest.

• edited August 2022

@tridinebandim said:
    i have 4 vps with virmach which didn't get a hichkup during the transition. it seems one of them hicking up now :)

what is your success score like? mine 3/4

edit: did a last check =)

5/6, but I would have traded all 5 (and more!) of the working ones for the one that has been broken for 50 days.

Amusingly one of the 5 was also migrated to the wrong data center, but I hardly care, that probably was the second most important to me, so I'd rather have it working...

EDIT: Wait what do you mean hichkup? My other VPS that I cared about was down for >24 hours I dunno if that counts as a hichkup. Honestly I'm just happy to have that one back...

• williewillie OG
    edited August 2022

I guess I'm currently 2/4 depending. 2 of 3 vps up (one has been random, one is partly blacklisted by comcast), 1 vps with disconnected node for at least a month, vpsshared down but idk if that "counts".

• @willie said:
    I guess I'm currently 2/4 depending. 2 of 3 vps up (one has been random, one is partly blacklisted by comcast), 1 vps with disconnected node for at least a month, vpsshared down but idk if that "counts".

I was about to report 3 VMs down, and awaiting a dedi re-install for about 10 days until I looked again, and another 2 VMs have since went unreachable. The network status page was updated today, so that's a good sign, but less helpful if you don't have a record of which node a VM you're on. Here's to hoping all will be forgiven with some super-duper BF deals. :-)

Thanked by (2)Ademan Mason
  • meanwhile invoices are coming. should i pay them even if not answer from support and servers down?...

100usd/mo are not millions, but would like to know if my servers are going back =S

Thanked by (1)Ademan
  • edited August 2022

My biggest issue is I got 2 dedicated replacement servers that have centos7 on them with no way to install another OS.

I have had these going on 10 days now and cant do anything with them.

Appreciate the effort but their worthless if I can't install my OS on the them

• @acidpuke said:
    My biggest issue is I got 2 dedicated replacement servers that have centos7 on them with no way to install another OS.

Appreciate the effort but their they're worthless if I can't install my OS on the them

What OS do you want on it?

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited August 2022

Renewed my VPS from FFME001.VIRM.AC node,
    updated the OS, rebooted, and Poof! Server offline.
    have raised a (non priority) ticket - at this time, do not want to even experiment with a $ 15 charge even though I know it is not an error on my part.

Wait and watch.

p.s: where can I find the SolusVM login credentials (email probably deleted, oops!)

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

• edited August 2022

Ryzen migrate is not working

I am trying to migrate from tokyo to frankfurt

Anyone have same migrate issue?

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@acidpuke said:

Appreciate the effort but their worthless if I can't install my OS on the them

Same here. I may attempt to do what @AlwaysSkint suggested a little while back and just attempt to install debian over top of centos. What's the worst that could happen -- I break it and have to wait for dedi controls anyway? Worth a shot, I guess.

@FrankZ said: One VM on ATLZ007 that is down, (EDIT: ATL just came back up)

Ugh finally! Was worried it'd be awhile before getting resolved. They seem to be playing whack-a-mole, though. Had 2 up and 2 down for awhile, then ATLZ007 came back, but now I'm noticing another down so still 2 up, 2 down. Currently affected nodes are LAXA031 and TPAZ002, neither of which appear on the network issues/announcements page.

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited May 2023
    # Python program to check if the number is an Armstrong number or not

# take input from the user
    num = int(input("Enter a number: "))

# initialize sum
    sum = 0

# find the sum of the cube of each digit
    temp = num
    while temp > 0: