FOMO: Free Of Missing Out - This Year's On Us (£0.01/FREE Budget Hosting For 1 Year)

MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider
edited February 2021 in Offers

I'm here to let you know about a little promotion I posted on version six thousand of the SmallWeb Blog last week:

We're offering one year of any Budget Hosting plan for free (or for a minimum fee of £0.01) for the 1st year.

If you don't know what our Budget Hosting is - it's small but powerful DirectAdmin hosting with CloudLinux, Softaculous, Let's Encrypt and much more on fast* (*3GHz minimum) servers with NVMe or SSD storage.

• Limited to 1 per Customer.
  • £0.01 charge is included to pass fraud checks if you don’t have an existing SmallWeb service.
  • Contents hosted must abide by our Acceptable Use Policy.
  • Stocks may vary per plan and location.
  • Plans will renew at standard rates after one year.
  • Promotion cannot be applied to existing services.
  • Must be claimed before 1st February 2021.

Read More Here: https://blog.smallweb.net/this-years-on-us/

SmallWeb Ltd - Company Number #12272693. Registered in England & Wales.

Michael

Tagged:

Comments

• Nice offer, perfect for me rn ??

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

Greetings from 🇩🇪 North Rhine-Westphalia, Xenic.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider

Good to know :smile:

If you're hosted in Luxembourg, Melbourne or New York let us know how your website is performing as we've just started converting to OpenLiteSpeed. PS thanks to the user who actually suggested OLS a few weeks back, I tried to search for the post but I could not find it.

Thanked by (1)_MS_

Michael

• seriesnseriesn Hosting ProviderOG

@SmallWeb said:

If you're hosted in Luxembourg, Melbourne or New York let us know how your website is performing as we've just started converting to OpenLiteSpeed. PS thanks to the user who actually suggested OLS a few weeks back, I tried to search for the post but I could not find it.

How are you handing htaccess rewrites ?

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@seriesn said:

@SmallWeb said:

For reloading OLS after a rewrite or?

Michael

• seriesnseriesn Hosting ProviderOG

@SmallWeb said:

@seriesn said:

@SmallWeb said:

Yeah. Restart after each rewrite ?

@seriesn said:

@SmallWeb said:

@seriesn said:

@SmallWeb said:

Yeah. Restart after each rewrite ?

So https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=2097 says "Please note that DirectAdmin provides customers an ability to reload OpenLiteSpeed directly from the user level, and does this automatically for the .htaccess files edited in File Manager. It's also reloaded automatically when uploaded using FTP".

Other use-cases would need the cron job, perhaps?

Michael

• @SmallWeb said:

I never did but I wanted to suggest, and to have OLS, if not Nginx. Plain Apache would eat server resources quickly. It's good that you are considering it. On your website, you can also recommend users to use LSCache (over other cache plugins) on the locations using OLS.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

MS said:

@SmallWeb said:

I never did but I wanted to suggest, and to have OLS, if not Nginx. Plain Apache would eat server resources quickly. It's good that you are considering it. On your website, you can also recommend users to use LSCache (over other cache plugins) on the locations using OLS.

Great to know! If all goes smoothly I'll have everything running OLS for consistency :)

Thanked by (2)Ympker _MS_

Michael

edited February 2021

Thanks for all the takers. Hope you enjoy your free year!

If you're one of the suckers that paid for hosting.. why not make some money back? We've raised our affiliate commission from 10% to 15%!

https://smallweb.net/order/affiliates/signup/

Please see this post as the end of the promotion in this thread.

Thanked by (1)ehab

Michael

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer

@SmallWeb

If you're one of the suckers that paid for hosting

But... but... you gave all that credit for topping up accounts. Now who is the sucker?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

@vyas said:
    @SmallWeb

If you're one of the suckers that paid for hosting

But... but... you gave all that credit for topping up accounts. Now who is the sucker?

Michael

This discussion has been closed.

This Site is currently in maintenance mode.
Please check back here later.

→ Site Settings