Hetzner AX51-NVME Available for Transfer

¡Saludos!

Hetzner AX51-NVME in Helsinki with additional /29 available for transfer. I need it only one more day, or maybe two.

Paid until February 25. Monthly billing from Hetzner is € 54.00 for the server + € 6.72 for the IPs = € 60.72 (plus VAT, if applicable). Setup fee if ordered directly from Hetzner is € 59.00, but there is no setup fee for transfers.

This AX51 a great server! I am sadly letting it go only because I got an AX101.

Does anybody here want it? If not I will put it up in the Hetzner Marketplace forum. If you want it, please post here or PM me your offer.

Best wishes and kindest regards! ?

Tom. 穆坦然. Not Oles. Happy New York City guy visiting Mexico! How is your 文言文?
The MetalVPS.com website runs very speedily on MicroLXC.net! Thanks to @Neoon!

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Comments

• WolveixWolveix OG
    edited February 2021

I'm assuming that's without VAT/tax? I'll probably take it off of your hands if no one else has expressed interest already :)

Thanked by (2)Ganonk Not_Oles

Plexus: A suite of tools to help manage your media collection.

• Hi! Yes, without tax. You are the first to express interest. What's your offer? :)

• @Not_Oles said: What's your offer?

@Wolveix said: take it off of your hands

Thanked by (1)Wolveix
  • @Falzo said:

@Not_Oles said: What's your offer?

@Wolveix said: take it off of your hands

Hetzner transfer tokens are the new bitcoin. :)

Thanked by (2)Falzo yoursunny

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

About tree fiddy

Thanked by (1)Wolveix

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

• @Mason said:

About tree fiddy

https://treefiddy.yoursunny.cn

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@yoursunny said:

@Mason said:

About tree fiddy

https://treefiddy.yoursunny.cn

You've got a link for everything, my friend. I am impressified

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles yoursunny

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

• @Not_Oles said: Hi! Yes, without tax. You are the first to express interest. What's your offer?

Well, what do you want for it? :tongue:

• @Wolveix said: Well, what do you want for it?

Sorry, I am not sure how to calculate a reasonable price.

If somebody rents one now, they have to pay the setup fee and the monthly rent beginning from the install date.

If somebody takes mine, they do not have to pay the setup fee. Also, if I understand correctly, the server already is eating days beginning from the 13th, which will be paid for by the next payment, due on the 25th.

Maybe a reasonable offer might be a portion of the setup fee less per diem credit for already eaten days?

So, maybe 50% of € 59.00 less 6 days x (€ 60.72 / 30) per day = € 12.14, which is approximately $14.57. Thus, approximately 3.16 times tree fiddy. My bank wants payment in US dollars via Paypal or Stripe.

If I am either high or low in my calculations or in my perceptions of a reasonable formula, I sincerely hope and trust that my esteemed colleagues will correct me.

Status: I took the last two VPSes off the server earlier today. I need to check them on the new server, probably tomorrow morning, and then, if they are good, I am done.

If nobody wants the server, I might put OpenBSD on it and enjoy it awhile longer. Maybe we could play CTF and the transfer token could be placed in root's home directory as the prize? ?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• Would you take $20USD?

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles Falzo
  • @Aaron said:
    Would you take $20USD?

Sorry, I'm not sure how to calculate a reasonable number. This is the first time I ever entered the world of the Hetzner transfer token!

$20 is more than the $14.57 I imagined. Please tell me how does one arrive at the $20 number? Thanks! ?

• @Not_Oles said:

@Aaron said:
    Would you take $20USD?

$20 is more than the $14.57 I imagined. Please tell me how does one arrive at the $20 number? Thanks! ?

It’s a generous offer for a generous guy ❤️

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles Falzo
  • Hmm. Maybe more like:

50% of € 59.00 = € 29.50

€ 60.72 / 30 = € 2.02

€ 2.02 * 6 = € 12.12

€ 29.50 - € 12.12 = € 17.38

€ 17.38 * 1.21 = $ 21.03

Maybe $20 isn't unreasonable? Maybe my math is still wrong? ?

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider

@Not_Oles said:

@Aaron said:
    Would you take $20USD?

Sorry, I'm not sure how to calculate a reasonable number. This is the first time I ever entered the world of the Hetzner transfer token!

Not everything in life can be calculated mathematically

• After comparing this to my current AX42-NVMe server, I think I'll pass. Apologies for my initial interest! I'm sure someone else will snap it up, Hetzner servers usually gain a lot of interest. I'm sure I'll regret this in a few days :sweat_smile:

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

• @Not_Oles if nobody take the server, put it to CPU mine monero until the expiration day, at least you can get back 2 or 5 dollars worth of XMR. That Ryzen has a good XMRig benchmark.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @Aaron You do not want it?

@Hxxx Or put the latest bleeding edge Linux or maybe OpenBSD current on it. :)

• Tom. 穆坦然. Not Oles. Happy New York City guy visiting Mexico! How is your 文言文?

• I'll take it.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • As much as it kills me I’m gonna have to pass for now :-/

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @Aaron said:
    I'll take it.

@Aaron said:
    As much as it kills me I’m gonna have to pass for now :-/

Epic journey

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles Wolveix
  • Gone. Well, almost gone. I'm wiping the disks. Snif! It was a very beautiful server! I hope the new owner will be as happy with it as I was! Thanks to Hetzner!

Thanked by (1)Wolveix