DARK THEME FOR 24 hours only !! don't panic [GOT WHAT I NEEDED - PLEASE IGNORE]

2»

Comments

• edited November 2019

Phew! Glad it's back - I flicked in on the off-chance.
    The dark theme literally screws up my vision, leaving spots on my eyes, within a minute.
    Decades of CRTs with light on black? Dunno.
    "Gonnae no dae that, just gonnae no"

lowendinfo.com had no interest.

• Where is my Theme SELEKTOR, I want to bring darkness to my life and you have taken it away from me.

Thanked by (1)Decicus
  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@Adam said:
    Where is my Theme SELEKTOR, I want to bring darkness to my life and you have taken it away from me.

You cant see it? its done, perhaps @Solaire can tell you where to find it.

Thanked by (1)Solaire

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• AdamAdam OG
    edited November 2019

No Need!
    I found it!

Reference for people.

• seriesnseriesn Hosting ProviderOG

What are the odds of getting something that is a bit more grey but not dark or too light? When I work late, bright white or dark black really hurts my old eyes.

• TheDPTheDP OG
    edited November 2019

Dark theme's nice but would be good if the signature could be in a different color (maybe the same green) as currently it's in white and so is the comment text color.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• somiksomik OG
    edited November 2019

@thedp said:
    Dark theme's nice but would be good if the signature could be in a different color (maybe the same green) as currently it's in white and so is the comment text color.

Download Stylish for your chrome based browser. I've added a theme for this site there.

On Android, Chrome based browser that supports plugins is Kiwi browser.