Looking for recurring Time4VPS / Hostens offer

Hello. Looking for recurring Time4VPS / Hostens offer. Wanted KVM VPS that was 20 EURO per year or may be cheaper but you can proposе other interesting recurring offers from them. Thanks.

Comments

• Now that goes way back. That company was acquired a year or so ago and all the prices went up, I think. They were never that great to begin with, though they were sometimes low priced. I'd say just find something else that you like.

• @willie said:
    Now that goes way back. That company was acquired a year or so ago and all the prices went up, I think. They were never that great to begin with, though they were sometimes low priced. I'd say just find something else that you like.

You are right, but for me their network is very well optimized. My ISP works very badly with most VPS in the evening. For example, I have used Virmach NL, Virmach DE, Netcup, Online.net NL, Online.net FR, Php-friends (now) and tested a huge number of other providers. Almost everyone works poorly in the evening. And this is the fault of my Internet provider, as it seems to me, this is due to the fact that there is not enough bandwidth at the exchange points from foreign providers. For example Time4VPS or FriendHosting (LV) works well. They are expensive compared to offers from Netcup, Php-friends and others. So I decided to use Time4VPS and FriendHosting (LV) as a buffer between my Php-friends VPS, I forward ports (22, 80, 443, others) through wireguard on FriendHosting (LV). I have been using this for about 3 months and it works very well. At the same time, I have a very cool offer from Php-friends and I need the cheapest VPS from Time4VPS or FriendHosting (LV).

• coldcold OG
    edited August 2022

https://my.hosteons.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0 21$

they have also OVZ offers

OVZ256MB
    From $12.00/yr

• @cold said:
    https://my.hosteons.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0 21$

they have also OVZ offers

OVZ256MB
    From $12.00/yr

Thanks, but LV is Latvia not Las Vegas

• Have you tried Hetzner (Finland) or OVH (Poland)? No idea if that would work any better for LV but might be something to try.

• ofitofit OG
    edited August 2022

@willie said:
    Have you tried Hetzner (Finland) or OVH (Poland)? No idea if that would work any better for LV but might be something to try.

Finland too far from me, OVH (Poland) have bad routing (go to other country than to me while Poland have direct connection to me). Thanks.

• edited August 2022

Do they (time4vps) allow server transfers?

I have their "Linux-2 KVM" with KVM50 promo bought.
    Processor: 1 x 2.6 GHz
    Memory: 2048 MB
    Storage: 20 GB
    Bandwidth: 1000 Mbps (Monthly limit: 4 TB)
    +Plus 1 Gbps port speed upgrade (addon, may be that possible to remove, not sure)

EUR30.95/yr

That is what you looking for or I'm wrong?

• @SashkaPro said:
    Do they (time4vps) allow server transfers?

I have their "Linux-2 KVM" with KVM50 promo bought.
    Processor: 1 x 2.6 GHz
    Memory: 2048 MB
    Storage: 20 GB
    Bandwidth: 1000 Mbps (Monthly limit: 4 TB)
    +Plus 1 Gbps port speed upgrade (addon, may be that possible to remove, not sure)

EUR30.95/yr

That is what you looking for or I'm wrong?

Yes this but i wanted cheaper deal, on beginning of year it cost 20 EUR/year and before this year even cheaper. on Hostens it cost $21,6/ per year if pay 3 years + 1Gbit/s add-on will cost ~ $25/year. Until what date it is paid?

• @ofit said: on beginning of year it cost 20 EUR/year and before this year even cheaper

don't consider time4vps earlier :(

That deal bought 2022-06-22 (and expires 2023-06-22).

• @SashkaPro said:

@ofit said: on beginning of year it cost 20 EUR/year and before this year even cheaper

don't consider time4vps earlier :(

That deal bought 2022-06-22 (and expires 2023-06-22).

ok. I will wait other offer if find nothing interesting i will contact to you. Thanks.