Brueggus' VPS flea market

Comments

• @Cloudie said:
    interested in

vps259
    vpst03

depending on renewal costs of these bad boys of course :-)

I've added the renewals for both.

Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• sir, do you auto-buy all BF offers? I am amazed and perplexed.

Thanked by (3)vyas yoursunny someTom
  • I can see vps190 and vps226 are still up for grabs, you okay with letting those go? Calling dibs if yes.

• Are the following up for grabs, and if so can you please add the renewal? Thanks!

vps150
    vps223
    vps227

• @casadebamburojo said:
    Are the following up for grabs, and if so can you please add the renewal? Thanks!

vps150
    vps223
    vps227

Added. vps227 is paid biennally!

Thanked by (1)casadebamburojo

• edited August 2022

Thank you! PM'ed =)

After browsing the list again today: probably my last request, could you also add the fees for these three? m_ _m

vps136 Inception Hosting
    vps141 Inception Hosting
    vps147 Inception Hosting

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• @Brueggus said: Added.

Looks good, feel free to PM me to discuss or let me know to PM. Would like to take if Inception Hosting allows such.

• Top Provider!

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Hey everyone,
    I won't take any new requests for now, I'm afraid. Everyone who sent me a PM until now will get a response, but no new PMs, please.

I've spent a lot of time on this and so far I've been able to transfer a single service successfully. PM'ing back and forth and payment issues take much time. In addition, I have to deal with providers which decide not to do transfers for arbitrary reasons (despite saying otherwise before) or which yank up the renewal prices after transferring the service.

I will, of course, provide refunds in such cases.

Thanked by (1)vyas

• @Mumbly said:
    Update:
    yes, they allow transfer with 5€ + VAT transfer fee that is required to be paid by the new customer.

In case you change your mind once in the future regarding vps241 let me know. It seems a straightforward zero effort transfer process with them :)

• edited August 2022

Are you still willing to commit transfers from the first page?
    Just asking so I can close tickets with providers if you don't.

Aber danke auf jeden Fall für den Beitrag, ein paar interessante Provider aus deiner Kollektion sind jetzt im Hinterkopf. :)

• If you change your mind, I'd be happy to take the hosthatch bundle off your hands :))

• What a "Man with Vps-es"

• hello, I send a PM regarding vps33

• Im interrested for following ones.

vps251 (price?)
    vps221
    vps212
    vps199

Im safe to deal with.

• @ascicode said:
    Im interrested for following ones.

vps251 (price?)
    vps221
    vps212
    vps199

Im safe to deal with.

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited August 2022

@ascicode said:
    Im interrested for following ones.

vps251 (price?)
    vps221
    vps212
    vps199

Im safe to deal with.

Durex full stacked
    Condoms aweigh

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

• :# Check LET and you will know me.

• @xyphos10 said:
    hello, I send a PM regarding vps33

BANNED

• @Nekki said:

@xyphos10 said:

BANNED

• mikhomikho AdministratorHosting ProviderOG

@codelock said:
    I am interested in vps190 what is it's renewal price? Also is mrvm Mumbai transferable? @mikho ?

if the VPS is part of a bundle of special deals, no transfers (technically I could transfer the service but it would be at regular price)

• edited August 2022

I might be a little late to this, but in case you decide to reopen,
    I have an interest in vps77 if it's possible to reserve it, please - just wonder how much is the renewal price :)

• @JeDaYoshi said:
    I’m definitely very late but I wish to disregard your previous request for ‘no more requests’ and send it anyway.
    I have an interest in vps77 if it's possible to reserve it, please - just wonder how much is the renewal price :)

Translated that for you.

• @ascicode said:

@Nekki said:

@xyphos10 said:

BANNED

Keanu Jesus won’t save you.

• @Erisa said:
    Would like to take if Inception Hosting allows such.

I'm afraid they don't :( (since I was also interested in possibly transferring a server of theirs, I asked their support whether they do, and this was their answer :'( )

Thanked by (1)Erisa

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• vyasvyas OGContent Writer

@JeDaYoshi said:
    I might be a little late to this, but in case you decide to reopen,

thank you for your interest, Your disappointment has been doubled.

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

• edited August 2022

@Nekki said:

@JeDaYoshi said:
    I’m definitely very late but I wish to disregard your previous request for ‘no more requests’ and send it anyway.

Translated that for you.

Eh, if they are fully settled in not doing more transfers, I'm not gonna die. I just might as well just make a comment in the chance that might change in the future.

• @JeDaYoshi said:

@Nekki said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

Translated that for you.

Eh, if they are fully settled in not doing more transfers, I'm not gonna die. I just might as well just make a comment in the chance that might change in the future.

And disrespect the wishes of a fellow forum-dweller in the process. Heart-breaking to see.

• @Nekki said:

@xyphos10 said:

BANNED

okay not sure why but cool, you do you.

• @xyphos10 said:

@Nekki said:

@xyphos10 said:

BANNED

okay not sure why but cool, you do you.

Absolute disrespect.