★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $30/2YR- 768MB ★ $40/2YR - 1.5GB ★ $50/2YR - 2.5GB ★ $70/2YR - 4GB ★ LES

Comments

• KHBKHB
    edited April 2022

My Order Number is:Order #555608 ,Please help me start the server.Thank you. @VirMach

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

@willie said:
    Is SJC05 now considered stable? It is working fine for me but I haven't tried to really use it beyond playing around a little yet.

This is probably one of our most stable nodes, it's been up since we put it there and it doesn't seem to have a failing motherboard like the other two. I mean if these motherboards start dropping like flies I don't even know what we're going to do but I don't think they will because it's literally the only "server" motherboard available for Ryzen. No one else makes them, the other manufacturers focus on Epyc because that makes sense I guess.

It also doesn't have any of the problematic drives.

@FrankZ said: Unfortunately, pre-ordering for NYC at this time is currently unavailable. I asked VirMach when ordering for NYC would be available and this is what he said

I'm losing my mind over this right now. xTom is able to get us one day setup time in Amsterdam with zero notice and essentially sets everything up the day or next day and I specifically paid a good chunk of change to air freight these over with like the fastest option only for them to be stuck setting up IPMI for like 10 days now after taking several days to even unload the servers. They even mentioned OSHA in all this... it's 14x 20LB 1U servers. It's going to be fun when we send over the 300LB storage unit.

And at the same time I've had an emergency ticket open for 3 days (SEAZ001) where the techs are spending the entire time arguing with me instead of completing the request.

• Your Order Number is: 5702812462

Please help turn on the VPS. Thank you.

• This is my order invoice #1416806
    Please activate it for me, thank you

• Hi,

I make an order #563400. You approved the order but I can't pass login. It stuck at https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/login . Serveral time I go through it and it show the login page. When I submit the username and password, it said recaptch wrong.
    Thanks.

• My Order Number is: 9183016965
    Invoice #1417944

Hope be active asap

Thank you.

Domain for Sale: Lea·com $3000,000 USD. Contact by email: [email protected]

• edited April 2022

(deleted)

• This is my order invoice #1425618
    Please activate it, thanks

• My first post on LES is a Virmach order, but not my first Virmach order ;)

Order ID 8958456725

Thanks guys!

• I should get a burger.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

@imok said:
    I should get a burger.

No you don't want to do that today
    Edit : Why not get 2 burgers?

Thanked by (1)imok

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• edited April 2022

@VirMach
    Well done getting SEAZ00x sorted out. There's a bit of steal going on, unsurprisingly, as others reinstall, yabs etc.
    Nice Almalinux template, BTW, with a sensible 256MB swap allocated.

Great that things are moving in NL. (I know, I know..) will there be scope to do the "2GB Migration Special" when the nodes are operational?

P.S. How's progress at NYC?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

lowendinfo.com had no interest.

• ^ Good to see updates on OGF, with regards to the above. Are we not worthy here? :p

lowendinfo.com had no interest.

• m4num4nu Hosting Provider

Thanks for the nice offer. Didn't see an order number and server seems active already. Anyways, here the Invoice #1427174. 👏

Simple and secure Borg Backup hosting from $2/month: BorgBase.com

• My invoice number is #1415737.
    It has been almost a month since i ordered on April 9.
    Due to my negligence, I didn't record the order id.
    Hope you have energy to solve it.

• I am getting a lot of errors at checkout. Some .js and .css files are throwing '404 Not Found'.

• My order ID is 9582631208. I bought the service on April 14th. Could you help me open the server

• @AlwaysSkint said: Are we not worthy here?

Maybe this place is not real, maybe it's just our imagination.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited May 2022

@AlwaysSkint said: How's progress at NYC?

--

@VirMach said:
    NYC Metro not looking good.

We sent these off via freight so they should have been relatively safe during the shipping but it looks like out of the 14 servers, 4 have disks that aren't showing up, 3 aren't turning on at all, 3 are freezing up in some way, 1 is having IPMI issue, and 2 are Windows-only nodes that we're setting up later. That leaves 1 left if my math is correct, which also happens to have an XPG drive that's 2/3 of the total capacity.

I'm working on setting that last one up now so we can at least activate everyone who pre-ordered here and I'll evaluate the rest of the mess later today.

--

@VirMach said:
    Tokyo Update - at least 2 more Ryzens going out today, and the storage node, they're labeled and pickup scheduled by 3PM today.

NYC Update - 10x NVMe replacements being sent with overnight shipping.

These have been picked up.

So that's Wednesday or Thursday delivery for the NVMe SSDs and Friday or Monday for Japan.

Ya buddy, after a second round of Covid, I'm back. :sunglasses:

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Certainement qui est en droit de vous rendre absurde, est en droit de vous rendre injuste - Voltaire

• My Order Invoice #1428187

Thank you.

• Order Number 6800064000

Thanks

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@madr said:

I am getting a lot of errors at checkout. Some .js and .css files are throwing '404 Not Found'.

We were doing some updates at the time but do you have any plugins blocking elements?

• @VirMach said:

@madr said:

I am getting a lot of errors at checkout. Some .js and .css files are throwing '404 Not Found'.

We were doing some updates at the time but do you have any plugins blocking elements?

I turned off the ad blocker, logged out and tried it.
    These are 404

• Whoop whoop New York is available! I've just ordered and my command is already activated so i guess giving order id is no more required. Maybe it's because im customer since maybe 2y from LET so i may be flagged as "low end community"? I don't know. Maybe it's just no more required.

I cant find order number, just invoice number. In case it's still required just tell me what you need ^^. Thanks for this new great offer!

Site Reliability Engineer using DevOps mindset. High interest in so many hosting companies (VPN, Drive, Web, VPS, etc.) and believe in privacy.
    Opinions are my own.

• What happens after I have reserved ip for migration?

• @codelock said: What happens after I have reserved ip for migration?

Your VPS will be migrated to a Ryzen node in the location you selected at a later, known only to VirMach, date.

Certainement qui est en droit de vous rendre absurde, est en droit de vous rendre injuste - Voltaire

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@codelock said:
    What happens after I have reserved ip for migration?

wait for it.....

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ said:

@codelock said: What happens after I have reserved ip for migration?

Your VPS will be migrated to a Ryzen node in the location you selected at a later, known only to VirMach, date.

So are you telling me my virbot special 5 usd vps will be migrated to ryzen?

I can probably wait a year for that

• @VirMach
    I bought the machine a month ago but I forgot to record my order number.
    My invoice id is: #1413535, I think it should have a result anyway, whether it's a refund or a service.