How to accept Crypto

AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

hi can anyone suggest which gateway you are using for accepting crypto currency and also had Module for WHMCS

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

Tagged:

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Hosting ProviderOG

@AK_KWH said:
    hi can anyone suggest which gateway you are using for accepting crypto currency and also had Module for WHMCS

Depending on which country your business is located at, take a look into Coingate and Bit Pay.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider

Have used CoinPayments, then their verification implementation was trash and didn't work.

BitPay are confusing, there's a $100 new account limit but it is actually $0 until you submit your businesses physical lease agreement or similar. So right now I am in the same boat of thinking who can I choose and accepting payments manually. People do it, but it can't be good for the longrun.

Michael

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Hosting ProviderOG

@seriesn coingate is not offering services for our country

KhanWebHost Cheap Shared Hosting | Cheap KVM VPS (DE,UK,US,FR) | KVM Sale - LES Offers

• ulayerulayer Hosting ProviderOG

We use CoinPayments on Blesta, seems to work ok.

I know BuyVM @Francisco uses it on WHMCS which also doesn't seem to give any trouble.

Universal Layer LLC, a privacy conscious hosting provider
    Check us out @ ulayer.net / twitter.com/ulayer_net

• seriesnseriesn Hosting ProviderOG

@AK_KWH said:
    @seriesn coingate is not offering services for our country

We use https://commerce.coinbase.com/, now once again, I have no clue about your country. But it was tricky when I was trying to find a proper solution to implement crypto.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider

@seriesn said: We use https://commerce.coinbase.com/, now once again, I have no clue about your country. But it was tricky when I was trying to find a proper solution to implement crypto.

Coinbase Commerce is a good shout. That's what I was using when I used WHMCS and it was all pretty smooth.

Michael

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG
    edited December 2019

I used BitPay originally for a year or two, couldn't get it to work with CloudFlare then a few months back switched to Coinbase Commerce, then their WHMCS module didn't work with an update and broke the cron process, so I switched to doing crypto payments manually with normal Coinbase. Now I'm back to BitPay.

I get tired of selling crypto manually then withdrawing, and BitPay handles it all automatically on their end... so it is convenient and works properly now for me.

The downside with most crypto exchanges that work for merchants is either that their support sucks and can take weeks to respond, or they ban U.S. clients due to regulations here.

• billywbillyw Hosting Provider

I use CoinBase Commerce but you have to have a Wallet to send your Crypto to that is connected to a bank account to actually get the funds. You have to wait a little for the value to go up to cover the fees that you will pay to actually get the funds deposited to your bank.

Thanked by (1)AK_KWH

VPS Aliens | AS207328 | Your Portal to Alien Class Servers & Support!
    █ VPS Solutions | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS Reseller | 10Gbps Ports