LES issues on Google

Hello, dafaq is this?

Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia

Thanked by (1)Amitz

Comments

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Strange... I'm seeing this too and the cache contents are for "turkmenportal.com", not here. So that's confusing.

Looks like we are having issues with the "www" subdomain, so I'll see what's going on in the Runcloud settings.

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

• ЛоwЕндСпирит =)

Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Update --

Fixed... turns out www was still pointing to our old InceptionHosting VM IP. Sorry y'all. I've requested a re-index on Google so hopefully our search result gets updated shortly.

Thank you for finding this! And yes this could have easily been avoided if I had double checked our DNS entries after switching everything over months ago ;) Live and learn, I suppose

Humble janitor of LES
    Proud papa of YABS

• Само Руси могу да варе под водом!

:)

Glad it was noted and (will be) fixed.

Thanked by (1)Mason

BikeGremlin I/O
    Mostly WordPress ™

• Thanks to @Amadex for posting the issue! Thanks to @Mason for a prompt investigation, a prompt fix, and a simple, clear explanation of what happened! LES is great! Woudn't it be equally great if other sites handled their issues similarly? :)

Thanked by (4)Mason Amadex mikho TigersWay

Tom. 穆坦然. Not Oles. Happy New York City guy visiting Mexico! How is your 文言文?
    The MetalVPS.com website runs very speedily on MicroLXC.net! Thanks to @Neoon!