NexusBytes : New Year - New Location : Pre-order special+Q1 Bonanza+Switcher & Bencher Special

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:
    Damn. Considering to migrate from Hetzner for my cloud desktop.

Dear MikePt,
    Your Family is eagerly waiting for you to come home for dinner. Your chair is still empty and food is still warm. Please come soon.

Best Regards,
    NexusBytes Family Caretaker.

@t0ny0 said:

@MikePT said:

I just moved my cloud desktop to @seriesn , and I highly suggest you do the same.
    These AMD cores are kicking some serious rear. I knew that Ryzens are fast, didn't really expect that fast though. Definitely a good family to be in.

I will consider this :D, got to price match Hetzner!!!

But but the packages, they, different :/. Nawwwwwww

Definitely :P.

But as it's a Cloud Desktop basically, I'd need both storage and RAM. CPU too, well...

Let me consider everything! :D

• seriesnseriesn Hosting ProviderOG

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

Dear MikePt,
    Your Family is eagerly waiting for you to come home for dinner. Your chair is still empty and food is still warm. Please come soon.

Best Regards,

@t0ny0 said:

@MikePT said:

I just moved my cloud desktop to @seriesn , and I highly suggest you do the same.
    These AMD cores are kicking some serious rear. I knew that Ryzens are fast, didn't really expect that fast though. Definitely a good family to be in.

But as it's a Cloud Desktop basically, I'd need both storage and RAM. CPU too, well...

Or vice versa :D

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

Dear MikePt,

Best Regards,

@t0ny0 said:

@MikePT said:

You can always rclone mount to Gdrive as the ultimate infinite storage solution.. just get the cores and ram you need. I would say 4 cores are great, 8 cores are super and 12 cores.. my physical Ryzen 5 2600X can't even hope to match (and that Ryzen 5 multicore score is already over 25k on Geekbench 4)

Thanked by (1)MikePT

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
    edited January 2020

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

Dear MikePt,

Best Regards,

@t0ny0 said:

@MikePT said:

That's basically it... :D

poisson said: You can always rclone mount to Gdrive as the ultimate infinite storage solution.. just get the cores and ram you need. I would say 4 cores are great, 8 cores are super and 12 cores.. my physical Ryzen 5 2600X can't even hope to match (and that Ryzen 5 multicore score is already over 25k on Geekbench 4)

TBH I just need two cores mate, haha.

2 Cores, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD, that's it! If I get more, then, well, awesome. :D

I shall have time today to check this offer properly! :)

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

@seriesn said:

@MikePT said:

Dear MikePt,

Best Regards,

@t0ny0 said:

@MikePT said:

That's basically it... :D

poisson said: You can always rclone mount to Gdrive as the ultimate infinite storage solution.. just get the cores and ram you need. I would say 4 cores are great, 8 cores are super and 12 cores.. my physical Ryzen 5 2600X can't even hope to match (and that Ryzen 5 multicore score is already over 25k on Geekbench 4)

TBH I just need two cores mate, haha.

2 Cores, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD, that's it! If I get more, then, well, awesome. :D

I shall have time today to check this offer properly! :)

Shoot me a PM.

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • poissonpoisson OG
    edited January 2020

As I have mentioned in my value assessment of this LA pre-order offer, this is an excellent offer because you must not forget the NAT VPS, blesta and Windows server 2019 license (if paid annually) that comes with the package. If you factor the value of all these into the price you are paying, you are literally paying peanuts but not getting monkeys.

Thanked by (1)sonic

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• @seriesn Payment confirmed. Happy to join family B)

Thanked by (1)seriesn
  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited January 2020

@poisson said:
    As I have mentioned in my value assessment of this LA pre-order offer, this is an excellent offer because you must not forget the NAT VPS, blesta and Windows server 2019 license (if paid annually) that comes with the package. If you factor the value of all these into the price you are paying, you are literally paying peanuts but not getting monkeys.

But... I want a monkey too!

Update: I had asked @seriesn about the NAT storage/backup. Those who have an existing storage - the new can be added to the existing one. Have asked fo that, will inform once it happens. For me the advantage is one less login and so on...

Thanked by (1)poisson

VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

@sonic said:
    @seriesn Payment confirmed. Happy to join family B)

My man! Welcome to the family. See ya soon <3

@vyas said:

@poisson said:

Update: I had asked @seriesn about the NAT storage/backup. Those who have an existing storage - the new can be added to the existing one. Have asked fo that, will inform once it happens. For me the advantage is one less login and so on...

Sir @vyas the 1st of your name, please pop in a ticket once you ready for that :)

• @vyas said:

@poisson said:

Confirms what I said about Nexus Bytes:

If it is not illegal, unreasonable or technically unfeasible, @seriesn will do it for you.

Thanked by (1)seriesn

• WSSWSS Retired

@poisson said:
    If it is not illegal, unreasonable or technically unfeasible, @seriesn will do it for you.

Well at least two of those are prereqs..

Thanked by (2)seriesn dahartigan

My pronouns are asshole/asshole/asshole. I will give you the same courtesy.

• @WSS said:

@poisson said:

He only provides illegal services and fulfils unreasonable requests? :-)

Thanked by (1)seriesn

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• WSSWSS Retired

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

@poisson said:

My man!

Thanked by (3)dahartigan poisson seriesn

@dahartigan said:

@WSS said:

@poisson said:

Someone better call the potassium cop!

On another completely related note,
    GetShafted and Poisson codes is no longer active. Got a small amount of pre-order stocks left. Get em before they are gone, Join the family if you haven't yet! <3

• @seriesn said: GetShafted and Poisson codes is no longer active

Fuck. I'm slow these days.

@imok said:

@seriesn said: GetShafted and Poisson codes is no longer active

Fuck. I'm slow these days.

Procrastinating, the great old one always said, it is a bad habit :(.

Preorder promo is still probably the best offer I have right now though. Grab em man.

• 3 days to go!

• Might be a stupid question, but: is the LA pre-order pricing (at https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=17) a discounted one or will it be your regular pricing for these plans once launched?

@casadebamburojo said:
    Might be a stupid question, but: is the LA pre-order pricing (at https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=17) a discounted one or will it be your regular pricing for these plans once launched?

That is the discounted special pricing. Regular pricing is already live https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=16 :).

You get quite the discount + resource upgrade with pre order.

Thanked by (1)casadebamburojo
  • Oh, somehow I missed that! Thanks!

@casadebamburojo said:
    Oh, somehow I missed that! Thanks!

Grab em while they are still here boss. Less than 3 days to go :)

Thanked by (1)casadebamburojo
  • WSSWSS Retired

$x.00 US

D/mo

That means dollars, right?

@WSS said:
    $x.00 US

D/mo

Yes sir. Website is in the process of a rehaul

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • 2 days to go!

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider

@seriesn said:

@WSS said:
    $x.00 US

D/mo

Tell me more.

Michael

@SmallWeb said:

@seriesn said:

@WSS said:
    $x.00 US

D/mo

Tell me more.

I will tell you the same thing I have been telling myself, tomorrow.....

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • Hey cuties, I've got a tasty bench to share of the new LA location to whet your appetite before launch on the 10th.

This is a VPS-4G. Feast your eyes on this (and hide your wallet):

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2019-10-08                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Jan  8 16:06:08 EST 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3792.874 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 3.9G
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 40G

Disk Speed Tests:
           | Test 1      | Test 2      | Test 3      | Avg        
           |             |             |             |            
    Write  | 529.00 MB/s | 245.00 MB/s | 230.00 MB/s | 334.67 MB/s
    Read   | 931.91 MB/s | 885.00 MB/s | 847.98 MB/s | 888.30 MB/s

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                              |                           |                 |                
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.12 Gbits/sec  | 1.31 Gbits/sec 
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.47 Gbits/sec  | 1.32 Gbits/sec 
    Severius                  | The Netherlands (10G)     | 1.09 Gbits/sec  | 519 Mbits/sec  
    Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 1.19 Gbits/sec  | 1.24 Gbits/sec 
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 730 Mbits/sec   | 1.16 Gbits/sec 
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 693 Mbits/sec   | 125 Mbits/sec  
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 389 Mbits/sec   | 574 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 3.43 Gbits/sec  | 2.74 Gbits/sec 
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 3.05 Gbits/sec  | 3.10 Gbits/sec 
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 6.82 Gbits/sec  | busy           

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 5533                          
    Multi Core      | 17441                         
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15115601

It don’t be like it is until it do.

• @ouvoun Can you make sure your disk is configured as virtio?

Ionswitch.com | High Performance VPS in Seattle and Dallas since 2018

• 1 day to go!

Thanked by (1)seriesn